Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween


For our ward Halloween party Byron and I dressed up as bikers. Everyone loved the fake "tats". One lady that is new to the ward jokingly asked if we had ridden our "fatboy" to the church and I said no we rode our "Road King". She laughed when she realized I was serious. Byron and I do love to ride and even have a biker gang that we ride with. (If you can call a group of priesthood holders and their wives a gang.)Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Jonesy said...

Love this !! You are sooo skinny ! Jeanette - You look awesome. You look good to Byron - but Jeanette - those walks are paying off ! The tats make the costume - You guys look great !

GoletaGlenns said...

You guys look like a rough crowd.

Like you're looking for trouble!

Like you are going to throw back a couple of slurpees, knock over a Build-A-Bear Workshop and then blow all your money at Edwards Cinemas until you have a terrible headache! Then you'll be late for church the next day!

Mark my words...

Sally said...

You go momma!

Sally said...

I think that is the real you coming out!