Thursday, January 29, 2009

Underwear Where?

In the mornings when my friend Stacie and I are out walking we are used to finding coins on the street that we pick up and Stacie puts them in her "Christmas Jar" but today when we were finishing up our morning walk we found a pair of thong underwear hanging on a bush. We laughed and walked on, then Stacie said we couldn't just leave them there for little kids to see as they walked to school. I said I wasn't going to touch them. Yuck! She pulled out a tissue from her pocket and folded it in half (twice the protection) and then proceeded to pluck the underwear off the bush and carried them to the nearest trash can. Thank goodness it was trash day other wise she would have had to carry them all the way back to my house. I love starting out the day with a good laugh!

4 comments:

Stake Camp Directors said...

Thelook on your faces must have been priceless.

GoletaGlenns said...

Too funny, Jeanette!

Dan and Annette Swainston Family said...

Those walks can be very profitable.hahah. Carla Hugie and I walk and we pick up money too. At the end of the year we go to breakfast with our stash. $40 has been the biggest year yet! Keep Walking!

Sally said...

After seeing you as a biker chick are you sure you don't know who's undies those were????????